Director of Technical Solutions / May 2015 – Present
Technology Architect / Sept 2013 – May 2015
- Validate technical design and solution
- Gather project requirements and document/map out solutions
- Provide technical consultation on ExactTarget Marketing Cloud application tool set and solutions
- Develop specialties in ExactTarget proprietary scripting languages, API, and/or integrations
- Execute advanced configuration/development activities per assigned work orders
- Build and test solutions from end to end to confirm proper operation
Executive Technical Director / June 2011 – August 2013
- Work closely with CEO and Director of Operations to outline overall business strategy, direction and vision.
- Provide creative knowledge to assist Creative Directors with project outlining, wireframing and development.
- Oversee the Interactive Development to ensure projects are on time in reference to the outlined project calendar and on/under budget.
- Communicate directly with clients to assess project needs as well as organize a broad spectrum of ideas into
- a cohesive vision for an end product.
- Stay up-to-date with trends in the market, be the on-site knowledge base for the best solution for client’s needs, provide a variety of creative and innovative options to meet specific needs.
- Deliver insights and metrics on what next steps to take within the industry.
- Work as a direct connection for client’s technical department to oversee all project deployments and ensure the correct environments and technologies are in place.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of client hosting servers, internal IT infrastructure, and third party SAAS
- Manage and organize all project estimates and associated project contracts.
Director of Interactive Services / December 2010 – June 2011
- Managed a team of six developers, providing project calendars, outlines, technical documentation and
- functional specifications.
- Worked with team members to understand their personal goals, as well as provide a vision for growth.
- Worked closely with upper management to ensure deeper development team integration within the project.
- Implemented organization and strategy to ensure projects were moved through production efficiently.
- Worked closely with Business Development and Creative Services to review upcoming projects and establish timelines as well as manage client expectations.
Business Analyst / April 2010 – December 2010
- Responsible for the creation of all project technical and functional documentation to assist developers
- with project guidelines and provide clients with a map of how the project will flow.
- Recommended various technologies to use within a project to meet client expectations and assist in project
- Assist in building out wireframes with annotations to allow for clear understanding of all details involved in a project/product.
Product Manager / March 2008 – March 2010
Logistics Technician/Freight Pay Specialist / January 2007 – August 2007